Search This Blog

Sunday 22 July 2012

BirdGuides

I must give credit where credit is due and I would like to sing the praises of Birdguides the internet information site that everyone must have used at some time or other, I decided to re- subscribe to their Text alert service coupled with Bird News Anywhere, the changes in phone technology makes the latter much easier and quicker to access loading in just a few seconds  and that's on a fairly cheap basic mobile , not one of  those phones you can talk into in order to get it to do something, not looking forward to when those get really popular imagine a hide full of birders talking into there mobiles ," where am I"," what bird is this" "have I seen this before" I wonder if they are regionally adaptable !!!!!
I digress I had some credits from my last subscription  which expired some few years ago but they still gave me them on re-subscribing 91 credits in total , now I think that is how to run a business , I have only had a few messages of late due partly to not much around and the settings I have but I do like the Bird News Anywhere  I can dip in to any region at any time just to see what's around elsewhere, very pleased with the services provided .

No comments: