Search This Blog

Thursday 21 May 2009

Between Showers 20-5-09

Just went fairly local today to check for any Dragonflies/Damselflies, or Butterflies, quickly found there was none of the former and little of the latter, started to look at the flowers and get down to get some shots , but it went very dull and a heavy shower sent me back to the car, so next I headed to a local woodland , it looked great full of Ransom & Bluebells with only one white stem in the whole lot, a small moth caught my eye, but could not get a good photo of it and what looked like a Speckled Wood chased a white but I lost it, will have to look back on a better day, I put up a pair of Buzzards which called loudly above me so I backed off to another area and they settled down, but another heavy shower plus the woods looking rather gloomy now I headed home. May is slipping away















































No comments: