Search This Blog

Saturday 29 December 2007

A New Year Looms

2008 fast approaches and I am setting myself the challenge of seeing how fast I can notch up 200 birds in the county starting, depending on the drink ,on New Years Day with the long stayers still around to give me the start I need, a newly arrived pager to help with the ticks, a new alarm clock to help me get out from under the duvet,( those things can narf get a grip on you stopping you from getting up on the cold wet mornings) but I intend to try,and also try & find birds for myself, so here is wishing you all a

HAPPY NEW YEAR & GOOD BIRDING
FOR 2008




1 comment:

Blyth Birder said...

Good luck with your mission Brian.

Not the best of starts weather-wise is it?

Here's hoping it improves for tomorrow and Thursday while I'm on leave.